- Library regular timings are 9.30 am to 4:30 pm & will be extended during exam period.
- All students can avail the library membership against the fee receipt; the students are required to fill in the membership form along with two stamp size photographs. On completion of necessary formalities, students will be given a membership & borrower’s card.
- The borrower’s card remains valid for the period indicated on it, and the same can be renewed every academic year.
- Books will be issued to every student for a duration of 15 days only; from the 16 day onwards a fine of Re.1.00 will be charged per day for each book.
- Reference books, CD’s, magazine/ journal (back volumes) will be issued only to faculty member/s.
- The students should check the book thoroughly, if any missing pages are found while borrowing the books; they must inform the Library staff immediately.
- Book/s in damaged condition will not be accepted from the borrower. Mutilated or Spoiled books will have to be replaced by the borrower with a recent edition if available, or pay its cost and fifty percent of the book/s as a fine.
- In order to get the books renewed, the borrower must be physically present at the circulation counter of the library. Books are re-issued only, if it is not reserved.
- Book bank facility is available for SC / ST students under social welfare scheme.
- Students must carry their I-Card with them, whenever they visit the library.
- Students are advised to observe strict silence in the library.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the library premises.
- Physically challenged students can keep books for one semester.