- Book circulation service- The books are issued to students for 15 days and to faculty for the library for one semester only.
- The Reading Room facility has a capacity of 150 readers at a time in the library hall equipped with comfortable chairs and tables and a Wi-Fi facility. It has suitable lighting and ventilation.
- Webinar Room- It is equipped with a widescreen television, DVD player, CDs and DVD with internet connectivity. The student can also watch NPTEL videos, learning materials on YouTube and other educational videos in the AV room..
- New Arrivals books- New arrival books are displaced in the ‘New arrival shelves’ located just opposite to library entrance. .
- Reprographic facility- The library provides a reprographic facility to the students and staff at a nominal cost..
- Reference Section - A reference section is located on the first floor of the library and equipped with one copy of each title in a stack. These books are normally not issued and kept for use in the library only. .
- Book-Bank Scheme- The library provides a book bank scheme to the SC/ST students of the college for one semester. .
- Back Volume Section- The library maintains the back volumes of the journals/magazines, preserved for the references of the students and staff. .
- Interlibrary Loan- Interlibrary loan facility can be availed through DELNET for sharing information resources. .
- Departmental Library- The central Library has issued more than five hundred books to departmental libraries of each department for their staff and students..
- Collection of General books- The central Library is equipped with sufficient numbers of general books like novels, stories, entrepreneurs, motivational books etc..
- Book/s Reservation service- The library provides the right to the students to reserve the book(s) through ERP. .